UX DesignerApply Now
Number of vacancy: 02
Posted Date: 16/03/2019
- Conduct user research, competitor analysis, usability tests and present findings.
- Create user flows, affinity diagrams, customer journey maps, and visual solutions such as wireframes, page layouts, interactions, prototypes for mobile apps, desktop apps and websites.
- Understand product specification and user psychology.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (usability, findability).
- Familiar with interaction design, content strategy and information architecture.
- Translate requirements into exceptional design solutions.
- Work with marketing and business development teams to deliver presentation materials and market research content, that also pushes visual designs to new heights.
- Creating digital assets such as creative content for website, social media graphics and infographics.
- Occasionally may also be required to design for print; Design page layouts for brochures, reports, newsletters, presentations, conference material and other items for print or electronic publication.
- Be awesome
- Minimum of 2-4 years production experience with digital and print products in an agency/studio/in-house environment.
- Fluent or business level in English.
- Should be able to demonstrate storytelling and end to end thinking at Sketch/concept level.
- Be a “Rock Star” with the following design tools: .Sketch, .PSD, .AI, .AEP, .PRPROJ Keynote, .PPT, Google Drive, InVision and other essential design tools.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Accepts constructive criticism, adapt design ideology for the betterment of the realistic project objectives.
- Ability to adapt and take on new challenges, problem-solving and to constantly learn from projects and the team.
- Knowledge of UI design systems such as responsive grids, web design, Android and iOS cross-platform and native design.
- Portfolio and case-study review required.
Great to have:
- Conversational second language (Japanese or Chinese).
- Serious passion for human-centered design.