Salary: Up to $400 gross
Number of vacancy: 1
Posted Date: 27/02/2019
– Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
– Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms etc)
– Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
– Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
– Manage incubation area
– Manage company stationaries and pantry supply list
– Register and update parking list
– Ordering lunch for employees and manage lunch payment from employees
– Office service management such as locker’s key, printer etc
– Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
– Professional attitude and appearance
– Solid written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
– Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
– Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
– Written and verbal communication in English.
– Knowing Japanese is an advantage.