Junior AccountantApply Now
Number of vacancy: 1
Posted Date: 04/06/2019
- 2 – year plus experience in accountant or relevant role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proven experience as accountant and petty cash management
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting standards and procedures
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience in Accounting system (ex: FAST, MISA…)
- Petty cash management: Keeping cash and cash payment. Check withdrawal to ensure sufficient cash to pay on time. Booking all the transactions into Cash Book and cash reconciliation at the end of the day/month/year.
- Responsible for the processing of all cash advance/reimbursement
- In charge of processing cash payment. Checking the payment have enough supporting documents (receipt/invoice/contract…) and payment on time.
- Follow up invoices/ receipts for the advance/ reimbursement of employees and payment from vendors.
- Input accounting data: Booking all the transactions of cash into Accounting (Fast) software. Reconciling accounts, allocating expenses and closing data entry at the end of the month/year according to accounting standards.
- Management of tools and equipment
- Support other administrative tasks of accounting.