Front-End DeveloperApply Now
Number of vacancy: 02
Posted Date: 29/10/2019
- Collaborate with stakeholders in analysis
- Assist development team in risk management, planning and scoping of projects.
- Work with QC to develop automation framework components in order to optimize release cycles
- Work to improve speed, security and scalability of all systems
- Research and learn new technology
- Comfortable with: WordPress, Joomla, AngularJS, ReactJS Git
- A keen eye for design, simplicity and efficiency
- Experience working in agile and continuous development environments
- Produce clean and easy to maintain code
- Willingness to continuously improve code and user-experience.
- Good verbal communication skills