Digital Marketing SpecialistApply Now
Number of vacancy: 1
Posted Date: 29/05/2019
Want to be a part of an exciting new blockchain based technology company? We are looking for a motivated digital marketing manager to be a part of a collaborative team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this person will provide support in brand marketing and conversion optimization strategies, with a focus on generating leads and sales. He/she will be able to translate acquisition challenges into actionable recommendations for growth.The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for identifying, creating, implementing and analyzing web, digital and email campaign strategies and tactics. This integral marketing team member will work closely and collaboratively with other members of the Marketing Team while assisting and working with colleagues in different departments.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Implement strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Manage SEO, tracking keyword rankings, backlinking, etc.
- Website Optimization: Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, seasonal and quarterly site reporting
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Medium, etc.).
- Community engagement through our own social media channels and also through influencer blogs, YouTube Channels, podcasts, etc.
- Marketing collateral production; working with design team and third-party production vendors
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing. Providing input and execute on the global strategic road map
Requirements of the role
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Use of web and business analytics platforms
- Data analysis
- Digital behavior analysis
- Strategic, objective-driven execution
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience with A/B testing and continuous evaluation and optimization of various channels and campaigns
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Looks beyond individual KPIs
- Accountability and ownership
Behavioral traits will have higher value than experience and skill set, as we are a start-up company focused on building a positive company culture.