Content ExecutiveApply Now
Number of vacancy: 01
Posted Date: 17/04/2019
- Produce and deliver creative and professional content. Content production, from press releases to proposal, from media relations content to social media content.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Identify, develop, and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research content and industry trends.
- Give inputs and support other divisions to deliver company branding and media campaigns.
- Proven record. At least 2 years of experience in a relevant content creation position and a passion for content marketing
- University degree at minimum
- Attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Self-starting and a problem-solving work approach. This means you should have the ability to work without constant guidance in creatively finding solutions to reach goals and deadlines.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points, excellent communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- English at an intermediate level, speaking English at an advanced level.
- Japanese language is a plus